Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Boring Update~

Here I am,
Typing something on the Microsoft Word,
Which has nothing to do with the assignment due on this Friday.

I’m SO DAMN BORING now!!!
No one is free to chat with me.
My friends are all busy with their assignment,
Leave me alone facing the laptop all by myself.
LOL~

I supposed to be doing my assignment,
But I did something else instead.
First I played online mahjong,
Then I read my sister’s blog,
Then I edit my own blog’s layout,
And now I’m updating my blog with some stupid post.

I think I better go and sleep now.
Since I’m so boring.
LOL~

Goodnight world!

*assignment assignment!!*

2 comments:

  1. hey Wei Wei,

    finally your comment box is working. just checking it out.

    nice layout. brighter and sweet.

    sometimes, doing nothing important is good too. but sometimes, not all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ yesterday doing nothing.. today done assignment~ woohoo~~~!!

    ReplyDelete