Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Random Post

Hello everyone!!!
Here I am again,
To update my blog when I’m not supposed to be updating it.
LOL~

To be frank,
I should be studying for my coming exam now.
But I’m just so NOT IN THE MOOD to study!!!
Oh god,
Help me please. =(

Anyhow,
I decided to cut my hair.
So I’m actually quite excited and looking forward for the semester break!
I’ll go and cut my hair short during the semester break.
Hope I’ll not back out at the last minute.
Haha~
Any nice short hair cut suggestion?
I want something that looks young and fun on me.
Pixie hair cut maybe??
Or bob hair?
Honestly I don’t think my face suits to wear a bob hair.
LOL~

Alright,
I don’t know what else to update. LOL~
Lets just pray that I’ll get through this exam will flying colours!!!!!


*exam exam*

No comments:

Post a Comment