Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crazy MCD Breakfast!!

After I've abandoned my blog for 2 weeks,
it is time to update something interesting to revive my blog.

Today's topic is...
THE CRAZY MCD BREAKFAST!!!
Muahaha~

After class at 10am,
dear, friends and I headed to McD to have our breakfast.
In case that you guys do not know what's the promotion,
let me just briefly tell about it.

With these voucher,


you can redeem 2 a'la carte McD Big Breakfast with purchase of RM5!
It is so worth the value!! =D

Anyway,
back to my interesting story.

Once we reached there,
we saw there were many people queuing up just to redeem the breakfast!
I was going to faint when I saw that.
Too bad I forgot to snap a picture of that.
Initially we were planning to head back to college,
but then we have friends there queuing in the line and after few customers then it's his turn!!!
So...
We CUT QUEUE!! 
Hahaha~
*alright, I know it's not something morale"

So my friend, Tommy,
helped us purchased and redeemed the meals!!
He has been queuing since 8.30am!!
OMG~
And we only get to eat at 11am!!!
Thanks to his effort that we can have our breakfast!! =D

Below are the pictures of our crazy meal~




End of story!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment