Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Update~

Hmm..
I think it is time for me to update my blog to keep it alive.
I don't know what to blog though.

Just read from Nuffnang about the Premiere Screening of Hop.
It is about the Easter Bunny's adventure of discovering its own path.
It reminds me of my own past when I decided to study Music instead of Accountancy and Finance,
which I was studying now and graduating soon.

Although my dad did not mention anything about it,
but still,
I know that he doesn't want me to choose to study music.
That's why,
I chose Accountancy and Finance.
And you know what?
I love it. =)

So to the teenagers out there,
who are struggling on what to study in college or university,
the choice of parents doesn't mean it would result in total lost for you.

Of course,
unless you are really very not interested in the choice of your parents,
then you should just speak out la~ LOL~

Alright,
that's all for today.

*End of random update*

No comments:

Post a Comment