Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Update

Had been more than a week that I didn’t update my blog.

New semester has started this week.
The timetable keeps on changing and changing. LOL~

Anyway,
Let me update about my mom’s advanced birthday celebration.
On last Sunday,
Which is 16th Jan 2011,
We celebrated my mom’s birthday in advance.
This is because my parents are going to Kuching on 19th Jan 2011,
Which is today. =)

Back to the story,
On Sunday,
My younger sister, dear and I went to IOI Mall to search for my mom’s present.
Well,
I’ve bought two items on the day before,
But my dad said my mom’s another facial care item is going to finish,
So I went and buy new one for her. =)

After that,
We went home and wrapped the presents.
At night,
We went dinner at Shabu-Shabu,
Which is a buffet steamboat shop around my house.
We were super full on that day.

On the way home,
My mom went to the grocery shop to buy something.
So,
My brother, dear, younger sister and I went home first.
Once we reached home,
Dear came up with a idea,
Which was switch off all the lights, get the cake and candles prepared,
And sing the birthday song once my mom step into the house.
All of us agree with the plan.

Once we get the cake and candles ready,
My dad knocked the house door and we get prepared for the surprise.
Obviously,
The surprise was very successful! =)
My mom was happy. ^^
We sang a birthday song to my mom and we ate the cake.

After that,
It is time for dear and I to go back to college as the new semester is opening on 17th Jan 2011.

Once we reached college,
We went back to our own room and it is time to tidy and clean the room!
I spent around 4 hours plus to clean the room!
You can imagine yourselves how dirty and dusty the room was. LOL~
What to do?
The room was empty for more than one and a half month. LOL~

I was super tired after tidying the room.
I took a bath and relax for a while before I went to bed.
It was really a nice sleep that night. =)

Anyway the new semester has started.
I got quite good result for previous semester.
I’m happy with the result. =)
For this semester,
I’m gonna study hard and smart.
Like previous semester,
I will enjoy my life to the max!
Without forgetting and neglecting my studies of course. =)

That’s all for the update tonight.
Good night world!


*study hard and smart!*

No comments:

Post a Comment