Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last Trip for this Semester Break!

Hah~
After feeling lazy for so many days,
I’ve finally decided to update my blog!
Well,
If I don’t update my blog often then there will be no readers. LOL~

Anyway,
This time I would update about my Bidor, Taiping and Penang trip! =)
You guys must have wondered how I can go so many places in just 3 days.
The fact is,
I didn’t stay in Bidor.
Dear and I went there to visit his childhood friends while he was staying in Bidor.

After chit-chatted with the friend’s mom for a while,
We headed to Taiping.
We stayed there for 4 days 3 nights. LOL~
Thanks to the pretty Daphne for providing us the food and shelter.
Sounds like she is someone from rumah kebajikan that helped us.
Hah~

Anyway,
Taiping’s houses are so big!
The land there is cheap.
According to Daphne,
There are lots of people who bought the land and built their own house! LOL~
Really got so low cost?
Or Taiping people are very wealthy? Haha~

We visited the Taiping Lake Garden on the second day.
Frankly,
I love that lake very much.
The environment is super nice and quiet too.
Suitable for jogging and dating.
LOL~


On the same day,
We went to the Taiping Night Safari.
I’m feeling excited because I’ve never been to Night Safari before.
The zoo was seriously very dark at night.
We can hardly see anything with the train moving kinda fast.
However,
We still managed to see many animals which their sizes are big.
For example,
Lion, tiger, elephant, giraffe, zebra, camel, and hippopotamus!
There are ostriches too!
*if I’m not mistaken. LOL~*
Actually there are still many animals there.
But due to their cute little size we hardly see them. =(



Went to movie after Night Safari and called it a night. =)

On the third day,
We went to Penang!



It was a one day trip.
However,
We didn’t go to many places.
First we went to the Penang Hill.
However,
It is under construction.
So we didn’t make it for the visit there.

Then we went to the famous Kek Lok Si Temple!
The temple is super huge!
There were many tourists too by the time we reached there.
Snapped some pictures there. =)






























We also went to the shopping mall there.
Plaza Gurney.
No big difference with the malls in KL.

Met up with Daphne’s friend and headed to eat cendol and asam laksa.
The cendol tasted like the one I ate in Jonker Street. Hah~
I didn’t try the laksa as I don’t eat spicy food. LOL~

Headed to Batu Feringghi next.
I like the place very much!
See people sky-diving too. =)
I’m not daring enough to try it since it looks so scary. LOL~
It just looks so unsecure that you are diving in sky with only strings supporting you. Hah~

When we wanted to go to another place,
Dear and I almost get involved in an accident.
There was one Pajero who tried to reverse the car while dear’s car was just right behind the Pajero!
Dear horned for like three times but the Pajero driver didn’t hear the horn.
The driver continued to reverse the car!
So dear press the oil pedal and speed out of that position to avoid any accident.
Luckily dear was fast enough.
Or else,
You guys will be visiting us in hospital. LOL~

One advice if you guys want to travel in Penang by driving yourselves,
Be careful while you are driving.
If you think KL drivers are very ridiculous,
Penang drivers are much more ridiculous than KL drivers. LOL~
Of course this doesn’t imply to all the Penang drivers.
But most Penang drivers are like that.
I’ve seen enough during the one day trip there.

Anyway,
After Batu Ferringhi,
We went to a café along the beach to have our dinner.
I’m in love with the café!
I can feel the sea breeze just by sitting there and listen to the sound of the waves~
I love that place!
I’m definitely going back there if I happen to visit Penang again! =)

After dinner we went back to Taiping and called it another day. =)
We were super tired on that day.
I slept like a baby. LOL~

On the next day,
We headed home.
But before that,
We went back to Bidor to visit dear’s another childhood friend.
Had lunch with her and then headed home.

That’s a wrap for my last trip during this semester break. =)
I’ve enjoyed myself to the fullest during this semester break.
Another new semester is about to start.
I’m gonna put lots of effort in my studies and get good results for this semester!


*enjoyed*

No comments:

Post a Comment