Friday, January 21, 2011

Lifeless

Well,
I’ve just updated last few days that I want to live my life to the fullest.
But,
Since yesterday,
My life was so empty. LOL~
Maybe it is due to the reason that I have no money. ==

Anyway,
I really have to look for jobs.
Just a few hours ago there was one agent called and asked me to work.
But have to wear slacks and black leather shoes to work.
Plus there is a need to bun my hair.
I have no slacks and black leather shoes.
And I don’t know how to bun my hair. ==
Anyone can tell me where to buy black slacks and black leather shoes which are not so expensive?
I really have to buy for working purpose.
Plus,
I need someone to teach me how to bun my hair!!!
Actually the skill is only needed when I am required to work at Jusco.

Sigh~
I really need to plan something to earn money and enjoy my life before I start to work.


Anyway,
I've tried on some simple manicure.
This is my first time,
so don't expect too much from me. Haha~


 


So how is it?
Haha~


*I need life!*

No comments:

Post a Comment