Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boring Saturday Night~

I’m back updating my blog again.
I don’t know what to blog about.
Just feel very boring.

Went to gathering with my high school friends last night.
Met many friends that have lost contact after graduated from high school.
First round we had our dinner at Restaurant 88,
Which is located nearby the Continental Heights.
After dinner,
I went to second round with the closer friends of mine at Wings Musicafe.
Chatted a lot with the girls. =)
Had a good night with the girls too. =)

Today,
I went to Mid Valley to shopping with my sis.
Was so tired walking there.
Too crowded.
I hope Times Square will not be crowded tomorrow as I’ll be going for second round of shopping with my bestie tomorrow.

Anyway,
I’m really boring here.
Anyone has any plan tonight?


*boring Saturday night*

No comments:

Post a Comment