Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deepest Condolence...

Just read about the news of flood.
It was very sad that it happens when Chinese New Year is just around the corner.
Sabah, Negeri Sembilan, Malacca, Pahang, and Johor Bahru.
This incident has caused deaths.
It was so sad.

I pray that my relatives who are staying in Sabah are unaffected by the flood,
or at least,
affected with minimum injuries.
I pray that dear's parents in Malacca and relatives in Johor Bahru are still healthy and unaffected by the flood.
And also my friends who are staying in affected areas are still well.

Just read a news,
it states that there was one lady dead in Taman Pelangi,
which is the place where dear's relatives are staying.
That place must have been seriously flooded.
I pray that dear's relatives are well.

It should be a happy event that Chinese New Year is around the corner.
But why this happens?
Sigh~


*sad event*

No comments:

Post a Comment