Saturday, January 29, 2011

Relationship~

My boyfriend is so gonna kill me if he reads this post.
Haha~
But still,
I want to blog about this.
Of course,
It is not about his stupid moments or whatever that relates to his bad side of things. LOL~

As you guys know,
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
I think every pair of couple is getting some presents ready for their another half.
What have I prepared?
I still haven’t get anything prepared yet.

Well,
I used to spend a lot of time preparing presents and small little things for my boyfriend.
Used to give him some little presents for every month’s anniversary,
Every year’s anniversary,
Every birthday.
Of course,
I still give him presents now,
But I just buy for him from the market.

What have changed me?
I don’t know.
We have been together for more than 2 years.
Maybe it’s because we’ve been together for too long.
LOL~
It feels like we are ‘old husband old wife’. LOL~

Or maybe,
Another possibility is maybe we see each other every day.
LOL~
When we were under a same roof,
There’s not much communication between us.
I’ll watch my movie,
He’ll play his game.

24 hours,
Around 8 to 10 hours sleeping;
10 hours gaming/movie;
Last 4 hours lunch, dinner, bath.
LOL~

Although there’s not much communication between us even we are under a same roof,
But I still wish to see him every day. =)
Sometimes I wish to spend my time alone.
But when I’m really alone,
I’ll feel lonely.
And I will miss my boyfriend very much. Hehe~

So,
What’s the main point I’m trying to highlight in today’s post?
Nothing actually.
Just want to tell my boyfriend that I miss him. =)



*I miss the ‘sweet’ feeling between couple*


No comments:

Post a Comment