Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Day Trip

Randomly,
I woke up at 7.30am on 22nd September.
It is a very early time for someone who is having her semester break to wake up at such time.
LOL


And one more random thing happened.
My dear friend in Nilai, Chie Shiun, called me and told me she was in Malacca. 


She and her boyfriend, Gan, are going to Batu Pahat on that day.
They just happened to passed by Malacca and just stopped there for a while.


So,
dear and me went out to meet them.
First we brought them to eat the famous Taiwan Mee in Malacca.
It is really delicious!!
I can't resist it even I have eaten it for a lot of times. LOL
After that,
Shiun said she want to eat cendol.
So we headed to next destination.
Just to eat cendol. xD


After cendol,
we decided to go for movie.
Devil.
Well this movie doesn't turn out to be as scary as I thought it will be.
And it is kinda boring. =(


After the movie,
we drove to Klebang,
tapau coconut drinks and headed off to Muar. xD


This is one random trip too.
Shiun invited dear and I to Muar to eat the famous otak-otak.
So dear said yes and we just drove, drove and drove to Muar. 


After around 45 minutes of driving,
finally we reach Muar.
And seriously,
we only ordered otak-otak and some drinks.
Stayed in Muar for like one hour?
Then headed back to Malacca again. LOL


So this is the one day trip we had on 22nd September.
Funny? Random? 
Crazy~~~ LOL




*sick*

No comments:

Post a Comment