Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sucks Semester Break

Alright,
this semester break is really sucks..


First I get fever after I came back from Genting,
then I am sick AGAIN after back to KL.
Flu, cough, fever, sore throat.
All come together at the same time. =(


So, now is the second week of my semester break. 
Or it is the third? LOL
No idea.


The Panasonic job is done.
Next will be the Sustagen job.
Play with kids!!!
Woohoo!!! =)


One more thing to update about me.
Finally I've cut and dyed my hair!! =)
But my hair seems like didn't cut at all though.
And my hair colour is still dark. LOL
Bought Liese hair colour product.
Stated as 'Glossy Brown'.
Still okay I think.
If the hair colour is too bright I don't think it suits me. ==


Oh ya,
today is Mooncake Festival. =)
Happy Mooncake Festival to all the readers ^^




*random post*

No comments:

Post a Comment