Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Well, 
spotted this in Nuffnang blog.


And this is super amazing!!!

DiGi is giving away ONE iPhone 4 to the winner of this contest. 


Oh yeah!!!!
That's why I've been supporting DiGi for 8 years =)
I Love DiGi. =)

Alright,
so why I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi?

The first reason is simple.
I was amazed with its functions!!
As I am a blogger,
I'll definitely need good camera.
Yeah,
although my current mobile phone provides a 3.2 megapixel camera for me,
it still can't allow me to take a clearer picture.
However, 
iPhone 4 allows me to do that.
With its 5 megapixel built-in camera with LED flash,
it helps to make the pictures taken look much more clearer.
Sometimes I will be travelling to some places which are dark, or without sufficient light.
With the LED flash,
it allows me to take a very clear picture even though its background is dark! =)


Plus,
iPhone 4 has its camera built at the front part.
Which means,
I do not have to flip my phone to take self-portraits,
and do not need to retake and retake again for failing!!! 
That's a very GREAT benefit for me (as I love to take self-portaits ^^)


Just a wrap for iPhone 4 camera,
it would help me to take a much more clearer pictures,
and 'lessen my burden' to retake self portraits. LOL =)

Alright,
next will be the GPS function. 


As I work as a freelancer, 
I have to travel to places very often for interviews, trainings, and work.
Without GPS,
I might get lost on the way to interviews or trainings,
get late to the interviews or trainings,
and miss the opportunity to get a high-pay job. =(
There was once I tried to go to Subang Empire Shopping Gallery to attend a training.
I got lost on the way.
After one hour, 
I've finally found the right location and attended the training.
It was very fortunate that the agent didn't eliminate me from the job. =)

Oh yeah,
the best thing is the multitasking function!


Yes yes,
I know most of the mobile phones has the same function.
But what difference of iPhone 4 compared to other mobile phone is,
at least, one function,
the GPS can be left STILL RUNNING even when you are listening to music or replying SMS.
For other mobile phones,
I will have to close the GPS if I wanted to listen to the music.
Well,
for a person who always multitasking using mobile phone,
and who always travels,
iPhone 4 will be very convenient for me!
The GPS will always keep me updated with my current location,
and keep me accompanied by music at the same time!
What a double enjoyment I have! =)

As short,
if I own an iPhone 4,
my life would become much more easier and convenient.
And I'll live a high-technology life, together with all the great pictures and great timing I benefit from iPhone 4!!

Yes, 
my life is good now.
But with the participation of iPhone 4 in my life,
my life would be much more better!


Oh~
Just before I get my blog done,
I received a message from DiGi reminding me that I'm very close to enjoy their 3% reload bonus for Aug-Oct.

DiGi has always giving out the best services,
and it will continue to provide services that is better than their current service. =)
Love DiGi. =)


*iPhone 4 craze~*

No comments:

Post a Comment