Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

So this is the second title for the contest.
Hmm.
iPhone Apps huh?
As far as I know,
iPhone supports a lot of apps,
but I'm not really familiar with all of them.



So,
I did a research on some of the apps.
Some apps are not supported in Malaysia. LOL
After I've done a few searching,
finally I found this app. 

Lose It!



Haha~ 
Why this app you asked?
It is the most useful app for almost all of the girls. =)
As all of us know,
girls always want to look good.
Slim and sexy is the best.
If not, 
at least a body figure without fats. LOL
So am I. *shy*

This app is very useful to me.
It helps to keep track of the diet and calories that I have consumed everyday.
Even every meal!! =)

With this app,
I can budget my everyday meal with the lowest possible calories. =)


I think it also may helps to prevent me from getting insufficient nutrients.
As what the girls around the world do,
they always want to cut down their meals to keep fit.
So they might just eat an apple as meal replacement everyday,
or only eat steamed vegetables.
They would just eat foods which only produce very low calories,
without considering their own health.


As this app helps to keep track of my everyday meals and exercises,
I can always check back whether I have neglected my own body's needs while I am trying to keep it fit. =)
This is a big issue to me,
as I think it is better to look healthy rather than look slim but unhealthy. =)

So,
Lose It! is my favourite app amongst most of the apps.
I can stay slim and healthy at the same time with this app. =)


*Lose It!*

No comments:

Post a Comment