Sunday, September 26, 2010

Digi iPhone 4 Real

So this is today's task.
What do I love about DiGi iPhone 4 plans.



First of all,
from the DiGi iPhone 4 plans website,
a very obvious difference is that the monthly fee needed to be paid is decreased!
iDiGi 88, iDiGi 138 and iDiGi 238
Now they are all with different monthly fees!
For me,
it is a good thing because I am still a student.
So I will not be able to afford the plan even though I have part time jobs. 
*if the monthly fees do not drop*

But now,
DiGi has revised the monthly fee,
and we can sign up for the plan with as low as RM60 per month!
Now I bet almost everyone can afford it. =)
Even I can afford it without have to cut down my meals to save money for it. LOL

With the monthly fee paid,
I can enjoy free voice call, SMS, MMS and internet.
But of course,
it is with a limit.
Despite of that,
I don't think I will have to worry about exceeding the usage and pay extra.
For me, 
I am more like a frequent SMS one.
After the limit given is exceeded,
I will only have to pay maximum 10 cents for every SMS.
But before I will have to pay extra for every SMS,
I can enjoy 200 SMS first (if I sign up for iDiGi 88)
200 SMS may sounds too many or too little for others,
but it is just okay for me. 
200 SMS will be just nice for me to keep in touch with my friends and family. =)

Oh,
one more thing I like about the DiGi iPhone 4 plans is that they also supports Friends and Family!!


I never know that postpaid plans support FnF too!
All I know is that only prepaid plans support FnF,
so I am still using DiGi prepaid plans now. ><
If I sign up for DiGi iPhone plan,
I will not lose the benefit I get from my current prepaid plan!
I do not have to worry that my calls and SMS to my closest friends and family will be much more expensive. =)
Now I do not have to worry about the amount of SMS I delivered as those SMS that I send to FnF numbers will be cheaper!!! ^^


Plus,
I still can insert up to 6 FnF numbers!!! 
Well that's a lot isn't it? =)

Another thing that I like a lot about the DiGi iPhone 4 plans is the supplementary line!


Now only I know,
that DiGi iPhone plans supports up to 6 supplementary line!!!
That is a WOW!!!! from me.
Besides,
the calls, SMS and MMS to all of this supplementary lines are all FREE!!
*Another BIG WOW!!!!! from me =)*
I can ask my dad, mom and boyfriend to be my supplementary line.
And all the calls I make to them will be FREE!!!!!!!!!! 
*alright, I already started daydreaming*
What a good way to keep in touch!
Without paying any extra cost =)
*I feel like getting an iPhone plan from DiGi now*

And of course,
the more you pay for the monthly fee,
the more free voice call, SMS, MMS and internet that you can enjoy,
the more cheaper charges for exceeded voice call, SMS and MMS!

Ah~~~
I want to go and sign up for DiGi iPhone plan now. ><




*DiGi iPhone plans rox!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment