Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

Finally,
this is the last task for the contest.

While I'm headache-ing for how to get this task done,
my younger sister suddenly said,
"Look for a song and edit its lyric lah~"

Alright,
after trying for a long time,
I found out that it is actually very hard to edit the lyrics. ><"
So maybe I will just post something that came into my mind for this task.

DiGi iPhone 4 life.
Basically,
nowadays mobile phones are already part of our life.
We depends more on mobile phones than house phones or public phones.
Even a small kid own one!!!


As for me,
of course mobile phone is part of my life.
Just a small part.
*I mean it*
Yeah,
with my mobile phone,
I can capture some pictures, listen to some songs, make some calls and type some SMS.
But I still need something to make my life easier and more convenient!!
And iPhone 4 is able to provide me with that. =)

What type of convenience that iPhone 4 can provide me??
Alright,
there is a LOTTTTTTTT of conveniences!!

First,
when I get lost in the middle of nowhere.
The GPS function will bring me home!



Second,
when I need to keep fit 
*or rather slim down*
I can use one of its apps to keep track of my calories and meals!


Third,
when I'm bored to death while waiting for others,
I can play with the games using iPhone!
*well, iPhone does provide a lot games isn't it? =P*


Fourth,
when I suddenly decided to watch movie and there's a long queue at the ticket counter,
I can straight online using iPhone and make reservation!
*and then queue on the reservation line to get my ticket!! wink*


Fifth,
when I feel like snapping interesting pictures for my blog,
iPhone 4's camera will help me to get the best picture out of the scene!!!


Sixth,
I can keep my blog updated everyday without turning on my laptop!! 
*that's a very big issue because my laptop takes a long time just to start up ==*


Does all the reasons above makes iPhone 4 a major part of my life?
The answer is yes.
Definitely YES!!!!


You know I want you, iPhone
And it will never change
I want no other no other but you
I want no other no other but you
How can I own with another, I don't want any other,
I want no other no other no other no other
*edited from 'Nobody' by Wonder Girls~ Just the chorus part~ ><*



*I want iPhone 4*

No comments:

Post a Comment