Monday, November 3, 2008

Another 18th Birthday Celebration~

Another celebration~ XD

Mad at my frens and dear le..
All 'gap mai' fool me d.. Sob..

Yesterday when i was concentrating on movie..
Dear called me and said gt sumtin wana gv me..
Wan me to go out to take..

Once i opened d door,
my frens jumped out from nowhere and sang birthday song to me~ XD
I was so shocked!!

Thanks guys~
I love you guys~ ^^

***

Today steamboat with 38 family~
Quite happy today ^^
They bought me a bag..
Looks nice~
I like it very much ^^

***

Tis year felt like i am having my birthday for 3 days~
Keep on gt celebration on tis 3 days~
Hehe~ ^^

Tis is the greatest and happiest birthday i ever had~
I got both my families:
The biological family and the 38 family~
And oso my dear~ ^^

Once again i wana say,
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Muax~ ^^

*thanks for the great birthday celebration*

No comments:

Post a Comment