Sunday, November 2, 2008

18th Birthday~

Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~~
Happy birthday to me~ XD

Tml is my 18th birthday lu~
Happy ^^

***

Last Friday dear went to overnite at my house..
Hoho~ ^^

We went to Times Square on Saturday..
Wana watch "The Coffin"..
But too bad~
No suitable time.. Sob~

Then tot wana watch "A Vampire that Admire Me"..
But too bad oso~
No suitable seat.. Sob sob~

We walked to Pavillion..
Wana see whether got suitable time for "The Coffin" nt..
Bt too bad oso~
No suitable time.. Sob sob sob~

Then wana see whether got the second movie nt..
Mana tau tak ada~
Sob sob sob sob~

Bad mood d~ ><

Dear and me sien sien for few minutes..
Then dear said go c got wat movie..
Went to cinema..
We watched "Bangkok Dangerous"..
Quite nice oso~ ^^
Happy bak~ Keke~~

We went to hv dinner with my family at night..
Nth much~

Then when bak home got an ice cream cake~ ^^
Got his name some more~ Hehe..

Dear tot wanna gv me surprise..
But i heard the conversation "accidently"..
Hoho~



Anyway,
Thanks dear~
I love u ^^

***

Reli happy to hv dear and family to celebrate with me..
Hope dear dear happy too~
Hehe~


*happy birthday to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment