Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy Busy Weekssss~

Long time didnt update my blog..

Why?

Because many works to do??
NO~


Because i'm lazy.. XD


***


Anyway, 
i am reli busy tis few weeks..

Economic assignment..
Academic Writing first draft and outline..
Moral presentation..
Moral assignment 2..
Moral mid-term exam..
Econ test 2..
Maths quiz 2..
Math assignment..
Grammar test..
Computing mid-term..


Wat a long list.. ==

***


I had the grammar test tis Monday..
Well..

D reading passages are quite easy..
Bt d grammar part?
Die lo~
Sob..


Yesterday i had my Econ test 2..
Well..

Wat the hell is tat?!
Duno hw to do at all!!
Tis time d test die lo~ Sob..


Oh My Lord, 
please help me..


***


Next week i'll be having Maths quiz 2 and Computing mid-term test..

Maths?
Wet wet water la~ Muahaha


Computing?
Die.. ==
From start of semester until nw,
i do not whether i learn anything from this subject..
Speechless..


***


I think i'll be having the Moral presentation tis Friday..
I hope tis will end fast..
Tired of assignments and tests..

Kill me pls~ Sob..


*assignments pls go away*

No comments:

Post a Comment