Friday, June 20, 2008

Wat Feeling Am I Having Now?

Hi hi~~
Long time dint update my blog d..
Busy wit my presentation stuffs la..
Today finally finished d presentation d!! YES!!! haha~~

Anyway..
When it's my turn today to present,
my legs shaking there >< Bt he was there.. Hehe
When looking at him made me feel better..
Made me can resent better and not nervous anymore..
Thank you~~ ^^

***

Last Thursday went to a party called Traffic Light
.
Overall d only thing i can say is nt very fun..
Bt sumtin happened tat day..
There was a lucky draw..
Then d last present was belongs to my fren..
When they calling his name,
he's nt there..
When they wanna pick another name,
suddenly my fren asked,

"Can his girlfren replace him?"

Then they said yes..
All my frens push me to go up stage to get d present.. ==
Tat day i becum his gf adi..
For one day~~ Haha..
I dun reli mind..
Bt.. I dunno he mind anot.. Hmm..

***

Nth much to tel today..
Jz nw went to night market at Cempakapuri..
Nth to do ther..
Jz bought sumtin to eat wit my fren..
Then cum bak adi..
Bt stil ok la..
Feel happy to spend time wit him ^^

***

Later goin out again lu~~~

*it's complicated*

No comments:

Post a Comment