Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DAMN TIRED!!!

Well..
First thing i wanna say is..

I'M DAMN TIRED TODAY!!!

Yesterday nite i cant sleep very well bcoz of d cough..
Very bad cough..
Cough till tis mornin when i looked at d alarm clock i was shocked!
It was 6am n i havent get my sleep yt!!
Then i fall in sleep at 7am..
Bt my class started at 8am.. ==
So d alarm clock rang rang rang until 7.30am then i woke up..

Then.. D class from 8am till 10am..
Bt..
my class like nvr end..
Lecturer asked us to move to another room bcoz
she wanna help us to check with our presentation slides..
Bt i waited there for more than two hours, she stil checking wit onli ONE GROUP!!!
i was so 'mang zang' tat time..
Feel like wanna kill ppl le..

Then we got management tutorial class at 1pm..
Tat time i reli beh tahan le lo...
Fall asleep in the class.. XD

After d economic class ended at 5pm..
I straight cum bak n sleep.. XD

N nw i'm full of energy ^^

Later goin to celebrate Nabilah's birthday~~

***

something happened during my class..
feel a bit down..
Bt y ar?
i oso dunno..
Dun wanna noe either~~

*miss dear+sleep sleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment