Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Dunno...

Tis mornin i saw my fren crying..
Her relationship has a 3rd party..
Feel sorry for her..
Feel wanna kill her bf too..
For making my fren so sad..

She dint talk to anyone whole day..
She used to be a happy girl..
Bt today..
She jz seems different..
Quiet.. Down.. Cry..

Tis made me wry..
Wil she be the same if she noe?
Should i make a decision nw?..
I dunno..

He went out the whole night to Seremban..
Wit coursemates..
Felt lonely here..
Dunno y..

My fren n d boy she like had already started their relationship..
Felt happy for her..
Envy too..

Wher's d feeling tat i lost for long time?
Wher's d feeling i've been search for long time?
Am i jz dun qualify to hv tat feeling?..
I dunno..

Hw's he n her?
Did their relationship back as usual?
I dunno..

*time wil prove everythin*

No comments:

Post a Comment