Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1st day in NUC hostel

Well.. This is my first day to move into college's hostel.
Before i go to skul, i went to my fren's house as i wanna follow her car to skul.
When i was waiting for her, i suddenly realized that i dint bring many things, such as tissues, plates, spoon n forks, and even slippers. ==". Even a glass or cup i oso forgot to bring. Luckily i am onli staying in hostel for two days. when i go back on Thursday i'll bring all those stuffs here.
I hv to tell you honestly..
The furnitures inside the hostel are reali very simple..
How to say leh..
A cupboard for us to put our clothes, a bed with mattress and a study table, a fan, a lamp, and a mirror.. ONLY..
There is no extra table for us to put other things such as food and water bottle or other things.
Other than that, d room is reali very quite. If u stay alone inside d hostel at night i guarantee u wil feel d room is very creepy. Reali.. So i think i'll be at fren's room until i'm very tired onli go back to sleep in my own room.

Oh ya,
this experience i reli hv to remember forever as a pengajaran.
On 5th April 2008, i went back to my secondary skul to take my reward 'Anugerah Cemerlang' in last year SPM. I was so happy that day bcoz i found out that i was the second best student in art stream!! I reli cant believe it bcoz as i noe there were many of my classmates r better than me in curriculum. That's y i was so surprise and hapyy ^^. But that is nt d main thing i wanna say..
The main thing is,
On that day, i get rm80 from skul as reward for getting good result. I was so happy although onli rm80 bcoz that time i reali dun hv money to use. Bt of coz i dint use that money so fast la~ I kept it in my purse and went home.
On the second day, i went out shopping with my parents to buy things for my room in hostel. We went to Carrefour Supermarket in Sri Petaling. By the time we wanna go to pay, i suddenly realise that my purse is missing!! Inside got my ic, atm card and around rm1oo++!! I went to find at every places and i didn't found it.. I was so sad..
After we had our lunch, my dad brought me to police station to make a report and we went home.
After that day, i'm very careful with my purse. I reali take very very good care of it and all of my precious belongings..
I think everyone hv to be careful wit their belongings so that we wont feel sad or disappointed..


~xi@oW3i~

No comments:

Post a Comment