Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BAD BAD DAY ><

Aihz.. Aihzzzzz....
Today is the day i'll get my salary for last month. I was very looking forward to today bcoz i reli adi out of money to use.
I went to atm machine jz nw to check out my balance n to take some money, n my balance inside my account is onli rm600++. ><>

Anyway.. The first night in NUC hostel was nt bad. I chatted wit my frens in her room n cook somethin to eat by using onli an oven toaster. Haha.. How clever we are!!
Besides that, we don't hv a water boiler inside our room or even in that block bcoz it is prohibited in Halls of Residence. Bt, we wish to drink coffee. Luciky we hv hot water for us to refill at our block. Haha.. Bt we dun hv any container that can contain too much hot water. So, my fren thought of somethin. She jz fill her watel bottle wit hot water, then we put in 3 packs of 3 in 1 Nescafe into the water bottle and then we jz stir it then we hv the Nescafe ready to be serve!! Haha.. How clever we are again.. XD We made tuna bread to eat oso.. haha.. My frens all said wanna loss their weight as we all thought tat after be in college we'll be very busy wit activities. Bt, what we thought were all wrong! After d experience last night then i said, "who said we can lost our weight if stay inside hostel? Everyday eat junk foods like this sure wont lost weight n oppositely wil gain lots of fats la!!" haha.. all of them agree wit me.. keke..
After we finish our dinner+supper, we cleaned the plates n glasses we used.. Then, my fren started to say some ghost story related to college hostel. She got some story about the bed inside of hostel room, the toilet of hostel, even the window of hostel oso got!! We oso tell some real ghost story in Thailand, Genting Highland hotel n apartments n many more.. haha.. Nt bad nt bad.. some of my frens r frightened by us.. haha.. One of them nt dare to go back to her apartment as the night is very late n her apartment is far from our Halls of Residence n the temperature was very low out there.. reli very cold yesterday night.. So sorry.. Hehe.. I will remember this night for a very long time i guess.. ^^


~xi@ow3i~

No comments:

Post a Comment