Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New start for my life for year 2008

it's april now..( well i guess everyone knew bout it ^^"')
my college life starts from now.
actually i dont know whether tis is a college or an university bcoz its name is Nilai International University College. somebody told me it is a college, somebody told me it is an university. so... i oso dunno la.. haha
anyway,
my school life can't consider as busy, juz feel it's very tiring bcoz i hv to travel from kuchai lama to nilai everyday. From kuchai lama go to serdang as i follow my fren, Kar Men's car to go to skul. Then i hv to travel from Serdang to Nilai n sits on car for half an hour.. ><>
Finally when reach skul, i'll feel like i adi grown up.. XD bcoz adi starts to study in college.. haha, stupid reason.
I met many new frens here at new skul. All of them came from different places.
Johor, Kedah, Sarawak, Kajang n many places, n me, i'm from sabah. So maybe i can ask them for informations if i wanna go some places.. so mayb we can organise a trip to go all of these places.. haha..
tis post i typed when i'm having class.. haha. lecturer dint gv much attention to wat we're doin bcoz she's going around to teach other students bout hw to create a website bt keep dint come to the row i sit. tat's y we're all so free nw.. keke
i adi run out of word to say le..
ciaoz ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment