Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thoughts on the Silent Night

Well,
I actually don't know what I wanted to write about today.

Recently,
I really don't know what I'm thinking.
I've lost all the interest on accounting.
Or rather,
The life that I've imagined in the past,
is not the life that I really wanted.

In the past,
I've always thought that I'll be a workaholic,
Give up most of the thing to study part time and work full time to gain experience,
then get the licence to be certified as chartered accountant,
And finally achieved my career goal.
Be a chief finance officer of a multinational company,
And finally opened up own accounting firm.

But now,
after I've graduated to half a year and stepped into the accounting world,
I realised that I'm really not interested in it.
And realised that I'm actually sick of working life.
Sick of the life that requires me to wake up at 7 in the morning and work nonstop until the evening and reach home only at night.

I really wished to stop working at the office.
But I can't.
I have a car to feed,
I have a car loan to pay back.
Tell me,
what kind of non-office job can pay me at least Rm2000 each month?
And that's the minimum salary that I must have to keep myself survive.
Now I really know,
life is full of stress.

Actually,
I'm kinda regretted that I bought a car back then.
Now that dear has an extra auto car,
if I hadn't bought my car back then I can save up the money and use it for other purposes.

Besides,
I'm also in a deep dilemma.
A dilemma on whether I should further my studies for professional paper in accountancy.
Now that I realised I don't really like accounting,
I seriously don't feel like further my study on it.
But then,
My parents have put the pressure on me,
Emphasizing that I better no waste my knowledge on accounting.

Sigh...
There are really a lot to think about.
I guess I really should think it through.
I'm really stressed and tired =(

Pray that I'll sort things out as soon as possible.

Goodnight world. Xoxo

*never felt this stress*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment