Friday, September 2, 2011

College Life~


Been a while since I last update my blog.
I was busy with things.
Assignments, assignments, assignments, assignments……
Seemed like endless assignments on hand but I finally done with each and every one of them!
Congrats me congrats me!! Haha~
And it is now exam time. LOL~
Busy with study, study and study.
Seems like my life is kinda black and white now.

Anyway,
College life is gonna end soon.
I’m gonna miss all my friends here in college.
Thanks for all the times that you all have spent with me.
For those who treasure me,
I’ll be sure to treasure you in the future.
For those who only know to get benefits from me,
I’ll be sure to take it as an experience in life.
For those that I’ve hurt previously,
I would apologise here, ‘Sorry to make you feel bad’
For those that have hurt me,
Fuck off from my life please.

I’ve experienced a lot of things during my college life.
Friends, love, studies, stress, etc.
Fun things never end =)
Oh ya,
Not to mention that there has been a ‘gossip-bf’ of mine.
Haha~
Pity him for being teased for 3 years straight from start till the end of my college life.
Glad to have you all as my friends =)

Ah~
I should get back to my study now.
Stay alive bloggie!! Hahaha~


*The last final exam*

No comments:

Post a Comment