Friday, July 29, 2011

Ride, Touch n' Win!


Hi peeps!
I’ll have to update my blog to keep it alive.
LOL~

Anyhow,
Since the last post on Clinique Star Tour 2011,
I’ve so called ‘fully’ concentrate on assignment.
LOL~
Seriously I’m not dare to do assignment last minute anymore,
It was super stressed back then. >”<

Anyway,
I read about this from another blog.
There is a contest for RapidKL bus riders who use Touch n’ Go card!
The prizes are seriously very attractive!
If only I’m staying in KL all the time and uses Touch n’ Go to ride buses. >”<

Here are the weekly prizes!
Grand prize: iPad2 x1
Second prize: Samsung Galaxy Mini x1
Third prize: Movie tickets worth RM120 x2
Consolation prize: Touch n’ Go Reload Voucher worth RM100 x10

Interested?
All you have to do is to ride RapidKL buses using your Touch n’ Go card!
Weekly winners will be chosen based on the frequency of riding RapidKL buses with the card.
Simple right?
But of course,
First you have to register your Touch n’ Go card serial number!
Simply click here for more information! =)

Okay,
Gotta go now.
Ciaoz~ =)


*assignments assignments~*

No comments:

Post a Comment