Monday, March 7, 2011

Belated Update~

Someone complaint to me that I never update about this event.
So,
here I am to update about the event. LOL~

14th February,
as you guys know,
is the Valentines' Day.

This year was the 3rd year we celebrated Valentines' Day together. =)
On 14th February,
my dear had reserved a table at a restaurant located in Bangsar.
I've never heard of the place before,
but I passed by that building before. LOL~

After class,
we headed home to pamper ourselves for the night.
I was so worry that we might be late and our reservation might be canceled.
So,
I've tried my best to get myself ready fast.
*although it is not so fast at all*

While I was preparing,
dear was emo-ing~ LOL~


After getting ready,
it was time to take a couple photo!! =)


When we reached that restaurant,
it seems so high class!
This is my first time entering this kind of restaurant,
dear's first time too. =)
So we were a little bit nervous. LOL~

The restaurant name is TwentyOne.
Dear said it is indicating my age. LOL~
Don't know true or not.

We've ordered the Valentines' Set Meal and 2 drinks.
The Virgin Runner Up,




and Virgin Mojito.



What's the meaning of these two drinks' name?
Serious I don't know.
Haha~
I ordered the drinks based on its ingredients.


Next serving is the appetizer! =)
I don't really know what the appetizer is.
I don't like the appetizer. >"<




After the appetizer,
here it comes my favourite food!!
All together in one dish.
Mashed potato, wild mushroom soup, and SALMON!!!! =)








YumYum~
Love it so much!! =)


Then,
it was the main course time.
There were 2 choices of main course,
Chicken or Beef.
Since both of us do not eat beef,
hence we both ordered the chicken.
And the quality is good!!! =)
It tasted like Chilli's grilled chicken.




It looked very small,
but it was really filling!! =)
We were very full after having this main course.


The last dish was the dessert.
I forgot what was its name,
but it tasted very good too. ^^




That's all for the dishes.
We were full and satisfied. 
Hehe~
But the bill was super......




Can you guys see the price?
LOL~
First time we ate something that expensive.
But one year once,
still okay ba?
Hehe~ ^^























After dinner,
we went home.
Nothing much for the celebration,
but it was the best Valentines' Day that I've ever had.


♥ I love you dear 

No comments:

Post a Comment