Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've Got the Power with Sucker Punch

Girls Power!!!
Of course all girls wish they have the ability to protect themselves right?
Am I wrong?


This movie,
Sucker Punch,
It is all about girls power!!!
I'm super interested to watch this movie!! =)
So excited to watch the girls to wear such a cool outfit and holding the guns and machine guns!! =D

So what would I do to escape?
Of course,
the first thing to do is to get every details of my enemy.
Who they are?
What is their status?
What are their professions?
What kind of weapons do they have?
All these are a MUST to know if you want to defeat your enemy.

Second,
gather allies and form a group which consists of people with different abilities.
Not to mention my Babydoll and her team,
teammates who can help and willing to sacrifice are needed too.
But of course,
in a world of war,
no one can be trusted 100%.
So I'll be watching everyone,
and if there's any symptom of betrayal,
eliminate them immediately.
Eliminate here doesn't mean kill,
it only mean to kick them out from the team. LOL~

Lastly,
training and strategies planning! =)
It is necessary if you want to win the battle!

Hah!
Finally won the battle and escape back to the real world!! =)
Home Sweet Home~~


*sucker punch sucker punch*

No comments:

Post a Comment