Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some Thoughts~

Hello fella readers~
Is anyone out there still awake like me?
Probably very less huh~
Well I’m still not falling asleep yet because I’m still in holiday.
This holiday is seriously too long for me,
TOO LONG!!
My money has been FULLY UTILIZED in this semester break.

Speak of money,
I seriously need to save more money.
Honestly,
I felt regret that I’ve spend so much money on shopping. LOL~
I would’ve left some amount of money if I didn’t spend it on shopping. =(
So,
I have to promise myself that I won’t be shopping for unnecessary things anymore.
Clothes, bags, heels, etc.
I won’t be wasting money to buy them anymore.
*except it is really necessary for me to buy it. LOL~*

Another thing is,
I felt time flies so fast.
I still remember the first day I went to college.
When I was still a girl who afraid to go places alone.
That’s the reason why I’ve chosen the path which is to follow my friends to the same college.
However,
I would have chosen TARC if I really wanted to follow my friends,
Since most of my friends are studying there now.
I think I’m not so afraid of being lonely after all.

Alright,
Back to the ‘time flies so fast’ thing.

I still remember the first day I went college,
Still remember first friend I get to know there,
Still remember the trip to Port Dickson before the actual semester started,
Still remember I met my boyfriend for the first time *blush*,
Still remember how my friends used to tease me with a guy,
Still remember the feelings of doing first assignment and first presentation,
Still remember finishing the foundation programme and moved on to degree programme,
Still remember having conflicts with the gang,
Still remember moving from room to room,
Still remember the experience of getting disturb by unknown guy in the midnight,
Still remember the complaints that we made from the start until now,
Still remember a lot of things which are indescribable by just writing a post.

And now,
After eight months,
I’ll be graduating from this college.
Finishing my degree programme and move on to another level of life – work.
I am wondering,
Can I really survive with my current knowledge in the future?
Can I really manage to become a successful accountant?
I always get good results for my exams.
*well, at least I didn’t fail my exams, LOL~*

Even so,
Do the results mean anything in the real life?
Do I really understand what I’ve been studying all this while?

I’m feeling unsecure.
Unsecure of the future,
Unsecure of my knowledge,
Unsecure with my future career.

For others,
I might look smart,
I might look doing well in accounting subjects.
But do I really good in accounting?
Can I really succeed in my career in the future?
These questions are to be answered in the future.
What I can do now is just study hard and smart,
To secure my future career.

I’ve been thinking the whole night,
About life.
I suppose life is not easy huh?


Life is like a coin.
You can spend it any way you wish,
But you can only spend it once.
-by Lillian Dickson


*cherish life by doing useful and joyful things*

No comments:

Post a Comment