Friday, June 4, 2010

Insomia

Well,
I should be sleeping on the bed until 9am,
but I think I got insomia tonight.. LOL

Anyway,
just watched a video on facebook.
Reminds me of my dad.
My tears came down.

I am a children who grew up in single family.
My dad is the only one who supported me in the past, and of course, now.

I remember how he used to wake me up in the morning for school;
I remember how he used to persuade me to sleep;
I remember that he used to came home at midnight all the way from workplace because I'm afraid to sleep alone;
I remember that he be my partner on sports day for a game when I was still in kindergarten;
I remember that he always remember my birthday;
I remember that he is always there when I need him;
I remember that he always bring me to eat the food I like;
I remember that once he bought HoneyStar back and my siblings had finished it, and my dad bought a new one for me;
I remember how he used to struggle himself to support the family with 3 children by his own..

There's too much to be tell.
But there's one thing which will never be too much to say and do,
I Love You, Daddy <3


*missing my dad*

No comments:

Post a Comment