Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary \ ^_^ /

And it is finally our 2nd year anniversary!!
On the same day,
it is beloved cute Bilah's birthday too!! ^^

Went to Mid Valley Chili's to have dinner on 15th June 2010 to celebrate Bilah's birthday.
And of course,
our anniversary <3













Very happy on that day ^^

And on the weekend of the same week,
I went to Malacca with dear to visit my dad.
He is working for SUKMA there ^^

And of course,
we celebrated Father's Day there. ^^
My dad had dinner with dear's parent.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~
Happy dinner ^^

And on the other day,
me and dear went to eat Gui Ling Gao.
And we snapped some  pictures too.




We had a great time at Malacca!!
I wish we have car to use in Nilai.
So we can enjoy whenever we want!! ^^

Oh ya,
my dear made a powerpoint presentation for me on the anniversary.
*touched*

I love you dear!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment