Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks Dear.. I love You ^^

Well..
Thr's nth much i wana blog today..
Bcoz i am sick right nw..
And i hv to go to bed soon..

Thr's onli one thing i wana blog about..
Which is..

I LOVE YOU DEAR!! ^^


I noe sometimes i'm like very unreasonable..
Sometimes i made u mad..
Sometimes i made u worry..
Sometimes i made u sad..
Sometimes i made u cant concentrate on doin ur things..


Bt my dear.. 
I love u a lot..


To be frank,
i feel happy wit the way u persuade me to take medicine jz nw..
Although i reli dun like to eat medicine..
Bt the way u persuade me works.. ^^


Oh ya..
Forget to say something..

Sometimes i made my dear think a lot to make me happy oso.. ^^


Hmm...
Thr's much more things about my dear..
Bt i duno whether thr's adjective or description to describe bout those things..

Wat i wana conclude is..


I LOVE YOU!!! ^^
Muacks~

*forever love*

No comments:

Post a Comment