Sunday, March 15, 2009

Marley and Me

Went to Times Square yesterday wit dear dear..
We watched 'Marley and Me'..

Tis is a very very nice movie!
Very touching too..
Especially when Marley turns old and get sick..
John told the vet tat it is nt even a dog..
Bcoz it acts like a human and take care of John's family..
And finally when it is going to die..
It is so sad.. Sob..
I cried.. Reli very sad..
Anyway it is a very nice and funny movie.. ^^



My fren, Jian Ping went to find me at Times Square after her class..
I wonder y is she so cute to go to Times Square alone to find me..
Haha~

We went to Plaza Low Yat together..
Dear wana buy a cooler for his laptop..

When we wana go home,
it is raining cats and dogs..
So we went to yam cha at a cafe in Plaza Low Yat..
I duno wat's tat place called.. Haha~


After tat we went home together..

Tis part is onli for JP~
Happy 19th Birthday to You!! ^^
U r my first fren since i moved to KL i think..
It has been 10 years we knew each other rite? Haha~
Although we r like always fight..
Since primary skul until nw..
Bt i noe we r stil frens.. ^^
I love ya~
Be happy always k..
Wish u to be success in ur academic oso.. ^^
Good luck~

And tis part is onli for my dear..
Happy 8th Month Anniversary!!
Hehe~
Although dear dear nt like JP adi noe me for 10 years..
Bt u understand me much..
I love u my dear.. Muacks~ ^^

 
 


*frens forever and love forever*

No comments:

Post a Comment