Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mid Valley~

Dear dear went to my house yesterday..
My fren said she wana meet him.. 
Speechless..
Mana tau they kacau each other..
Kids~~

Went to hv lunch wit daddy..
Dear dear reli is pig le..
One 'zhu rou fen' is nt enough for him..
He go ordered one more 'wan tan mee'.. 
Pig dear dear.. 



After lunch onli we went to Parkson to meet my frens..
Dear n me onli ordered some drinks as we adi had our lunch earlier.. 
We celebrate Kar Hui's birthday thr oso.. ^^


After tat dear dear n me went to Mid Valley..
We watched Transporter 3..
Quite a nice movie oso ^^


 
Which poster is nicer? Haha ^^
Before we went into cinema thr was a boy blocking my way..
I looked at him..
And then..
MC??
I cucuk his back n he turned back n looked at me..
He stunned..
His expression was so funny!! Haha~
I bet he never tot wil meet college frens at Mid Valley..
Muahaha~

After the movie dear dear n me went back to college by ktm..
I was so tired until i nearly fall asleep in d ktm..

The college bus was nt thr yt when we reach Nilai Ktm Station..
So, dear dear n me went to Mydin for a walk..
We bought a Thai horror movie ther..

Long Khong 2 (Art of Devil)..

We watched tis movie after we had our dinner..
We watched it outside of the lecture hall..
It was so scary thr.. ><

My conclusion after finish watching tis movie is..
The woman is so 'bian tai'.. ==

After tat we went bak to our room..
I was so so so tired..
I fell asleep right after i said goodnite to dear dear..

Hehe.. Paiseh la.. I am a pig oso~ XD

***

Nw all i thinkin is the coming final exam on next week..
I gotta study hard to maintain my result..
Dear dear jia you oso o!! ^^

*i love dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment