Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not an Ordinary Sunday~ ^^

Why is it nt an ordinary Sunday today?
Bcoz..
Dear went to my house!! 
Hehe~
Happy~ ^^


***


Yesterday was my first day for driving lesson..
Felt so nervous man~ ><
Change gear oso duno hw.. ==
'Sei fo' two times in half an hour.. Sob~
Bt after that stil ok lu~
Nth much..


Today went for another driving lesson..
Uncle asked me to drive from OUG to Puchong.. ==
Second day learn driving wan me to drive so long distance..

I think..
The uncle sure very brave bcoz nt afraid of death.. 
Speechless.. ==


***


After the driving lesson..
I sat at home all d way..
Waiting for dear!! Hehe~


We studied Maths together as the second quiz is coming..
We did quite well when just started..
Then bcoz of one differentiation question we stopped d..
Why?
Bcoz duno hw to do.. XD


Watched tv a while..
Then we had dinner together wit daddy.. ^^
Hope he enjoy d dinner.. 
Hehe~


***


Finally bak to tis college again..
Speechless..
Boring college..
Wana go get some sleep d..
Ciaoz~~


*dear dear love dear dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment