Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sien Sien~~

Today i think wil be very sien lu~
Y??
Bcoz sien lo~~ ==

***

11th October 2008

Went to Mid Valley wit frens..
Or i should say..
Two pairs of couples goin together.. XD

Woke up at 7am.. ==
Nt enough time to sleep oso..
Then headed to Mid Valley at 8.15am..

I went home wit him first to take the jacket..
When i went into my house i saw daddy.. ==
Terperanjat!!
Y he dint work today? == Nvm~

Then daddy asked y come bak..
I told him wana go watch movie..
Then go bak take jacket first..
He asked hw many person..
I said five..
Then he said he onli c two persons...
Then laugh at me ther.. ==

Tis shows daddy likes him~ ^^

Anyway..
We reached Mid Valley at around 10.30am..
Went to collect movie tickets n waited for amy n teck~
Then went to lunch together..

After tat me n him went to find birthday present for daddy..
We bought a polo t-shirt for him..
Bankrup.. ><
Bt he paid some of the money.. haha~

Well he said something to me when we bought tat t-shirt..
Made me so happy~ ^^

We went to walk walk again after the movie..
Well..
We watched 'Eagle Eye'..
It's a movie about a computer tat controls over everythin..
Nw i felt computer is reli terrifying.. ==
Better dun create computer which can has its own thinking..

Anyway Mid Valley is reli a boring place.. ==
Went thr too many times..
Nth to buy oso..
Or mayb bcoz i dun like shopping tat's y i dun like tat place..
Speechless.. ==

Went bak to my house after tat..
To gv daddy d present..
I jz left it in his room..
Then i left home n went for dinner..
After a while daddy called me told me he was surprise.. Haha~
I wrote dear's name inside..
Well my daddy seems happy to c his name.. XD
Happy~ ^^

Went bak to college after dinner..
D KTM was full of passengers.. ==
Made me amy n him squeezed like sardin inside.. ==

So tired after reach college..
Finally can hv some rest.. XD

***

Presentation is on the coming Friday (17th October 2008)..
Econ test is on the coming Tuesday (14th October 2008)..
Nt yt done journal for last week..
I gt lots of things to do.. ==

Better get bak to my works nw..

Ciaoz~~


*i love you ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment