Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last Day of the Raya Holiday~

Well..
I guessed most of the students wish tis holiday is endless..
Bt i tel u..
It it IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Muahaha~

***

Finally it's Sunday..
Very very very happy~
Hehe~ ^^

***

Anyway..
My holiday was sucks.. Sob..
Everyday oso like kena kurung in jail..
Wat oso cant do..
Eat sleep play game watch TV do homework~
Everyday repeat the same thing..
Sien sei lo~

***

Went to Genting Highland on last Friday~
Well..
It is the best trip i ever had!!
Hehe~
Although i was nt reli feeling well on tat day..
Bt stil..
It was the nicest trip ever~ ^^

***

I went out yam cha wit my frens on another Friday..
Reli long time dint c them adi..
Bt they are stil so..
Crazy.. XD

***

I went to Times Square wit my ex classmate n my sis yesterday..
We gt a lot to talk..
We went to watch 'Painted Skin'..
Mana tau..
D demon's name is..
Xiaowei..
My nickname.. ==
Since when i bcum demon i duno d~
Anyway d movie is nice.. ^^

When we came out from Times Square building..
Start raining..
We ran to LRT station..
All wet.. ==

Bt d point here is nt wet..
D main point is..
I cant run for longer distance.. ==
Jz ran a while then it was like killing me.. ==
Wher all my stamina go.. Sob~

I muz get my stamina back like last time..
Ngek ngek~ ==

***

Anyway,
i better get bak to my homework nw..
Many things nt yt done..

Ciaoz~



*looking forward for tonite*

No comments:

Post a Comment