Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wat a Day~~

Today's class started at 10am..
I long time dint wake up at this long tine adi lo~~
At least.. 3 days la~~XD
Today's class still ok la~~
Bt when listening d account lecture suddenly my head very very pain..

HEADACHE!!!!!

And this headache onli relief after i took a nap after d all d long long classes..
If it pain continuously i think i sure cant do any humwork tonite lo~~

Anyway..
This 2 days gt strange things happened to me..
Hw to say..

On Tuesday midnight,
i felt very tired so i fell asleep after i cant get a reply from my dear..
I dint switch off my table lamp..
Then when i woke up at 8 sumtin onli i realise i dint switch it off so i switch it off n continue to my sleep..
When i woke up at ten, i found out that my hp was switched off..
In d afternoon, my dear called me and asked me wat am i doin till d late night at 5 sumtin n sms to him!
I was shocked, i cant remember i've been wake up in midnight and sms to sumone..
Strange...

On Wednesday midnight,
i was charging my hp n i put in beside my pillow, that is, on my bed b4 i fell asleep.
At 2 sumtin in the midnight,
i found out that my hp was on my study table,
n the hp is nt charging anymore!
Strange..

I told my frens bout these 2 stories,
they told me either i "meng you", or my room reli got ** le~~
I oso dunno la..
Bt i think it wont affect me anyway..

*headache*

No comments:

Post a Comment