Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tired~~

Wow..
I dunno wat i've done today..
Bt felt soooooooo tired!!

Today's class started at 9am..
Actually i dun wanna go to tat class d..
Wan ponteng...
But my fren called me in the morning..
then he asked me to go wo..
Mai go lo~~~

After that, i went to eat with my frens..
Then gotta go to meet my other frens at the common room to discuss some presentation things..
TIRED!!!
Bt when i went back to my room i dint sleep either..
I do my humwork..
U see.. I so hardwoking.. Haha

Then.. 5 sumtin i follow my fren's car to go hum lo..
Dear came to fetch me bt i onli arrived hum at 7 sumtin..
I got no time to rest.. Hv to straight away change my clothes then go work adi..

Then at work..
Nth much happened lu..
Dear dear went hum early..
Tonite nobody accompany me.. ><
Nvm la.. can sleep early..

I luv u dear..
Dun leave me alone..

*tired+miss you*

No comments:

Post a Comment