Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bankrup Bankrup!!!!!


Muahahahaha!!!!
I BANKRUP le~~~

Today is Labour Day..
Well.. It's nt reli related to me as i'm juz a part-time..
Bt... Reli BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy dint bring us go out..
At hum cant connect to wireless network..
I hv no money to go out...
Aihz.. Cham... ><

Me and my sis wanna go to yam cha at station one.. Bt no money..
Then i think of inside my tabung there got rm50..
Then.. Kekekeke..
I wanna take tat money..
Bt unfortunately d key for tat padlock i gv to my dear dear le.. ==
So my sis figured out a way to take d money..
Then she geng lo..
Use hair clip to take out d money oso can d.. XD
Bt failed le la..
Then she figured out another way..
"Gak yang" (cantonese) take d money out oso can d.. ==
Then she success le lo..
Bt the money adi 'po po lan lan'(chinese) le lo~~~ Haha
Bt the money stil can use la of coz.. Keke

Anyway..
Dear dear bought le a bear bear for me!! ^^
Bt today it spoiled le... ><
Bt stil can fix d la..
Tat baby Tovy very cute da~~
Well.. Tovy is its name la.. Hehe~~
Luv baby very muchie~~

Tat's all la..
HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment