Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boring day~~

Well..
Today is juz another normal day..
I woke up at ten sumtin.. I sent a message to my dear.. N waiting message from my dear to go out..
But then i fell asleep again.. ==
When i woke up again at 1pm, i was shocked bcoz i think it's already late for my dear to go to work n he hasn't wake up yet.. So i hv to cal him to wake him up.. Wat a pig he is.. XD

The whole afternoon i was together wit dear dear^^
We went to hv lunch at cafe 2046.
I don't know whether they were jz coincident or me n him reli gt the same thinkin, me n him ordered the same food again ==.
We always order the same food when we went out to eat together.. So i always change my mind when i knew he oso order the same food that i wanna eat..
C.. How gud i am.. haha

After that we went to office n accompany him to work.. That time i reli sien till die lo..
He kept on doin his work to prepare d new menu..
N me.. Sit there dunno wat to do lo~~ Sien sien sien~~

Until evening.. He went to the outlet then onli i feel better bcoz i can online there ma~~ haha
N i gt frens there oso.. So i wont feel boring lo~~ Hehe

Hmm.. That's all til d next post la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment