Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holiday~


Hi peeps!
It has been quite a long time since I last updated my blog.
Don't worry.
I'm still alive
LOL~

So far my semester break,
Err~
I should just call it a HOLIDAY rather than semester break.
*since I’ve completed my degree*
Anyhow,
My holiday was quite dull.
Nothing much for the holiday until now.

Looked for jobs,
Interviewed,
Accepted a job offer.
Gonna start to work from 1st Nov 2011 onwards.

Meeting up with my friends during this holiday too!
First gathering was during my friend, Queen’s wedding dinner! =)




Had a great night out with them.
Miss the Wings colleagues very much.

Of course,
I’ve met up with some of my college friends.
Although we just separated for few weeks,
I’ve started to miss all fun moments with them. =)

And finally,
My previous semester’s result is out!
I’m satisfied with my result! =)
Hopefully I can get the honor class that I wanted so that I can avoid paying the debt!
Wahaha~

Finally my holiday trip is starting tomorrow!
Going back to Sabah for a week and next will be the Langkawi trip!

Lastly,
Camwhore picture of mine. LOL~


Stay tuned for updates of the trips ya =)

*holiday holiday*

No comments:

Post a Comment