Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello Malacca!!! Again~~~

Here I am at Malacca on Chor 2~
Visited dear's parents of course,
since I'm staying his house. LOL~

Anyway no ANGPAO from dear's parents,
as his grandma has just passed away last year.
In Chinese culture people pantang to give out angpao when family member pass away.
I think this tradition is only within one year after the family member pass away?
I'm not so sure about this kind of thing.
LOL~

Visited dear's high school teacher, Mr. Tay,
together with a friend of dear's, John Paul.
Three of them do not have usual teacher-student relationship.
Well,
don't misunderstand.
I mean they are more like friends compared to teacher-student.
Stayed there for two hours listening to their conversation.

Then,
headed off to another friend's house,
Kenneth's house.
Dear said to visit him at around 4pm,
but since he has so much to talk to John and Mr. Tay,
when we leave Mr. Tay's house it was already 5pm.
And dear still thought it was 4pm or 4.30pm.
LOL~

Got a Merlot's wine from Kenneth's mom,
and angpao of course. =D

Headed home for dinner and now I'm blogging over here.

Bro, sis and cousin are coming over tomorrow.
I'm gonna have fun with them!! =)


*what to do tonight?*

No comments:

Post a Comment