Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Update

Hello peeps!!
Today I just want to fill my time by updating my blog while waiting my lives in Zuma to be refilled.
LOL~
If you want to know why I am still awake by this time,
The answer is,
I just woke up from nap.
LOL~
Dear already went to bed,
Which is quite a shocking act of him to me.
Haha~

Anyway,
These two days were so boring.
No plans with friends,
No movie in GSC.
Well,
Actually it was because I’ve seen all the movies before,
Excluded the Malay movies la of course. LOL~

Now I am waiting for the Singapore trip on Thursday!
Looking forward to it! =)
Viewed my friend’s photo from The Universal Studio Singapore.
I feel like going there!! ><
But it’s kinda pricy.
Hopefully next time I when I’ve save enough money for it! =)

Hmm,
What else to be updated about me?
NOTHING~
LOL~
Life was boring these two days. ><

Lye family's newest member >> Doggy Lye!! =)

when I looked at you, I felt I’m the most blissful girl in the world; I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment