Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jeram Besu!!

Haha~
Today considered as a holiday for me. =D
Actually not only for me la~
For all my friends from Nilai University College as well =)

Today,
We joined the 1 day trip for White Water Rafting!
It was so fun!!

We woke up at 5am today though.
It’s kind of tiring. =(

Anyway~
We started our journey at 6.30am.
And finally we reached at 10.30am!!
That is quite a long journey huh~
We slept in the bus all the way.
Thanks to the bus driver who drove us there safely =)

So,
The location is Jeram Besu, which is located in Raub, Pahang.
Once we reached there,
The guide briefed us about the safety, and the dos and don’ts during the activities.

Then,
We started our first activity!
The first activity is one of the elements to build our water confident.
So the first one is,
We will have to learn the correct way to float in the calm water.
And that was really fun!!
We learned it one by one,
And finally all of us were wet! =D

Next element for building our water confident is we have to do rapid jump!
Oh my god~
This is kind of terrifying,
Yet it is very fun!!!
We have to jump down from the rock into the water with very strong and rapid water current!
I was so nervous when my turn came~
LOL~
And once I was floating on the water,
I float, float, and float,
And I realized that I can’t swim back to the so called ‘beach’~
Luckily there were safety guards to help me. =D

I forgot what is the name for the last element to build our water confident.
But all we got to do is to make our boat terbalik~
And we have to learn how to get out of the water if such thing happens during the water rafting!
That was so fun!
I felt like I was flying out of the boat when we made it terbalik. xD

Okay~
So after all three elements for building our water confident were done,
It is time for the real water rafting!!!
We were all so excited!
We divided ourselves into 6 groups,
And we chose our boat!
My group started as the second last group,
And we ended up finishing as the first group!
Thanks to the co-operation from my group members,
Dear, Shi Min, Shiun, Gan, Wei, and Chuan!
And of course,
ME!!!
*big claps for my group members!!!!*

We have total of 7 persons in my group.
4 guys with 3 gals.
The 4 guys were pedaling from the beginning until the end,
While the 3 gals keep on taking turn to pedal.
You know,
Gals have lesser energy and strength compared to guys.
LOL~

The water current was fine during the water rafting.
Some places were calm,
And some places with a stronger water current.
There was one place that the water current is super strong!
I don’t know whether the water current is really strong,
Or my group just pedaled too fast.
LOL~
That place is like a small waterfall,
And my group’s boat was almost terbalik!
That was fun!!!!

When we looked back,
We saw the other groups didn’t experience what we had experience at the ‘small waterfall’.
They just came down very steadily.
LOL~
Maybe we really pedaled too fast. xD

After we reached the jetty,
The journey for water rafting is over!
We headed back to our starting point and had our lunch.
After we washed up,
We headed back to the college.
Everyone was so tired and fell asleep in the bus.
Including me and my dear =)
I had a very fun day together with him ^^

It was seriously very fun!
I must go back and try it again someday! =D

Anyway,
The photos for the trip will be uploaded after I collected all the photos from all the photographers of the day =D
So stay tuned!!!


*tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment