Monday, April 12, 2010

Worst Movie Ever

Went to watch movie with dear dear on last Thursday.
First we went to watch Kaiji, the Ultimate Gambler.
























The movie is nice, but too much talking. LOL.

We thought of going home after the movie.
But, we have to wait for daddy;
and there is still a lot of time.
So we decided to watch another movie.
Killer Clown.

This is the WORST movie ever!!!!!
Waste my time and money. LOL.
I think those that went to watch the movie have the same feelings as me.

And we went to watch movie again yesterday. =)
We watched It's Complicated and Being Human.
Both also nice movie.
Although the director of one of the movie is not a good guy. LOL.
But the movie is nice =)

Exam is around the corner.
Feel so bored.
Study mode off.
I'm going to die in this exam. LOL


Dear: What to do? I belong to her ma~
Me: *blushing*

*i love my dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment