Monday, April 5, 2010

As Time Passes, Things Changed

As you can see from my blog title,
you know I'm going to blog about something which was changed.

I was just looking at my friend's facebook photos,
and I saw a lot of my old friends,
or should I say, Ex-friends?

We used to have fun together.
I still remember I was an introvert girl back then.
You guys always encourage me to talk more and play more.
You guys always sharing fun things with me.
You guys always inviting me for outing.
We used to have fun.

But one day,
something happened,
and our friendship changed.

None of you wanted to talk to me.
None of you wanted to go for recess with me.
None of you wanted to see me.
None of you wanted to share my sadness.
None of you.

Things changed.
I still miss you guys.
I'm still crying over that matter.
I'm still crying for the end of our friendship.

But do you guys even remember me?
Do you guys think of me even for just a moment?

As time passes, things changed.
I miss you all, but I have to move on with my life.

*i miss my friends*

No comments:

Post a Comment