Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some People's Attitude

I want to ask..
Y is there people that will say he or she does not want to pay for what they want to buy?

Whenever someone told me that his or her things spoil,
i will tell them to buy a new one..
Some more suggest them where can get cheaper price..
But,
they will say my parents will kill me..
I asked why,
they said because keep on buying new things..
I said buy with your own money..
They will say i dun wana pay for it..

So..
What do you all think about tat?
Should you pay for what you want?
Or your parents should pay for what you want?
Their money is also their hard earn money..
You are just using their money..
Why everyone never think of tat?
I wonder..

To dear dear:
Pls dun be upset about the exam k..
Everything will be fine..
Cheers~ ^^
I love you


*miss dear dear much*

No comments:

Post a Comment